Scary Story : Aditya Builders

Scary Story : Aditya Builders

I booked 3 BHK flat in Nov 2005 in Aditya Builder's Breeze Park project
near Baner. At the time of booking rate was Rs 1500/sqft. I gave the booking
amount of Rs 50,000/- for which he did not give any receipt and told me that
registration is due in couple of weeks so will give all the receipts at that
time. In Dec 2005 when I asked about registration he said it will take some
more time , in Jan 2006 he said they are facing some sanction problem with
the project so it will take some more time. In February he gave the same
answer and said , registration can not be done take back your money now,
when asked to give written explantion he refused to give that.
In this 4 months gap rates in surrounding area went up by 500 to 600/sqft.
Finally he mentioned you can retain the money with us but when the project
will open again you will have to give new rate. This is direct cheating by
builder. Finally i took the money back as i had no time and energy to fight
against him and booked flat elsewhere. He returned money without any interst
and used my money for 4 months. So my suggestion is please so not go for Aditya Builder at all, he is a
big cheater. Please fwd this message to more and more ppl who are interested
in buying proprty in pune.
Kaustubh Joshi

02-21-2008, 02:21 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------

From: Amit_Tak
Subject: Bad Experience with Aditya builders, Pune
I had also booked a 3 BHK flat in Breeze Park in Aug @ Rs 1450 per sq ft,
he has not given me any receipt of the same, I was given the same assurance
as given in mail below.
I was regularly checking with the builder about the registration, but
every time I was given one or the other excuse for not doing the same. Last
time I called him (last month) he said we are cancelling all the bookings as
there is some problem in sanction. I told him clearly it is not my problem
if you do booking without getting the land or plan sanctioned.
Later I sent one of my relatives to the site for booking. The site officer
said booking will start in month of April again...!!!
I have not cancelled my booking till date. If there are more people who
are being cheated by this builder, it is my request to get together and take
some action in this regard. It would be of some relief if we can avoid such
things, at least in future!!! Regards,
Amit Tak

02-21-2008, 02:22 AM

No comments: